* Everyone, at all costs, should safeguard the right to dream and pursue those dreams
* Everyone should believe in their dreams and themselves
* The best gift parents can give to their able-bodies and disabled children are opportunities to strive for their goals, no matter what
* The drive for inclusion of minority citizens is more than overdue
* The primary goal of disability policy should be to empower disabled people to live independently and productively
* All disabled students should be prepared for work. They must be trained with marketable skills. Education is key!
* People with disabilities and their families must have access to a health care system that provides a maximum of appropriate and effective high-quality services
* If we have knowledge about an issue, we should communicate and unite, so we can change things for the better